This medical grade titanium ASP® needle offers maximum biocompatibility and is used in preference to treat diseases requiring long term implantation.
CE 0123, FDA, Health Canada, Australia
INNOVATION / OUR +
It is non-magnetic and can be left in place during an MRI investigation.
Blister packed individually and packaged in sets of 8, 80 or 200 needles.
Sterilised by Gamma radiation (5 year shelf life).
This medical grade titanium ASP® needle offers maximum biocompatibility and is used in preference to treat diseases requiring long term implantation. It is highly recommended for at risk patients: diabetic patients and those with immunodeficiencies or multiple allergies.
The indisputable advantages of the ASP® Titanium Original:
- Rapid, accurate application with no risk of infection.
- Original shape allowing prolonged stimulation of the auricular point (for up to a few days).
- Hypoallergenic self-adhesive plasters supplied in each box to protect the needle.
- The Sedatelec «click» demonstrates the irreproachable quality of the injector, the result of more than 40 years of experience.
- Manufacture by Sedatelec in France in clean rooms, perfect quality and excellent behaviour of materials over time.
Product references :
110638 ASPT8 – ASP Original TITANIUM 8
110626 ASPT80 – ASP Original TITANIUM 80
110616 ASPT200 – ASP Original TITANIUM 200
The adhesive plasters supplied with the ASP® are manufactured with a micro-porous support and a hypoallergenic adhesive film.
They are used as required to hold the needle in place and to protect the head of the needle.
Available in bags of 600 plasters, reference : 103621 – ASPLAST600.
Before use, carefully read the user manual.Order