Premio 20 DT
Electrical detection and stimulation device at the leading edge of technology with a revolutionary design.
CE, Health Canada
INNOVATION / OUR +
ERGONOMIC: the first device with direct reading from the ear
Sedatelec was the original developer of the first auricular point detectors (Diascope®, Servoscope®, Agiscop®) and has concentrated all of its skills and expertise in the production of a new generation, with the Premio 20 DT.
EASY TO USE
- PRACTICAL: no cable or accessory part to install
- ACCURATE: 9 level ultra-accurate differential detection with LED display, direct reading at the tip of the hand piece and audible aids.
- EFFICIENT: automatic adjustment of stimulation: the intensity of the current delivered varies automatically depending on the skin conductivity of each patient.
- INNOVATIVE: Acupuncture stimulation by frequency wobulation: dynamic variation of the stimulation frequency between 1 and 100 Hz in order to act on the Qi.
- SAFE: A grounding handle held by the patient which isolates the practitioner from the measurement circuit.
In Auriculotherapy with a highly accurate differential detection system.
- Possible low (Gold) or high (Silver) impedance detection.
- Sufficiently low measurement current not to interfere with the point.
- Constant measurement electrode pressure on the epidermis.
- Visual and auditory display of the intensity of the detected point (on a 9 level scale)
In Acupuncture, downward measurement of the impedance point, with the soft tipped ERT nozzle.
- Direct instantaneous reading of the measurement on the stylet confirmed by an «Audible BLEEP».
- Memorisation of the skin point detected with the lowest impedance.
In stimulation, a simple press on the keyboard without taking your eyes off the point being treated enables you to provide appropriate simulation:
- By scanning Nogier frequencies** (ideal for auriculo)
- By frequency wobulation:
- Ascending between 1 and 100 Hz in tonification
- Descending between 100 and 1 Hz in dispersion
- Alternating for harmonisation
Emission of a regular «BEEP» indicates that stimulation is ongoing. It will be punctuated every 30 seconds by a louder “beep”, corresponding to the average time needed to invalidate the point.
Also available only for detection : 112802 PREMIO 20D.
Before use, carefully read the user manual.Order