Premio 32 EVO A-G
Universal cold laser for bio-stimulation. It delivers fast intense local analgesic, regenerative, muscle relaxant action without side effects, on a point or an area.
IR 905 nm 100 W superpulsed Biostimulation Laser, delivering 5 J/min.
CE, Health Canada
INNOVATION / OUR +
The combination of the Nogier frequencies**.
Delivered with its case containing an emission control tester, a pair of protective goggles, a rapid charger and a user manual.
Medical device class IIa.
EFFICENCY OF STIMULATION
- 905 nm LASER
- Crest power of 100 W
- Pulses of approximately 100 ns
- Constant energy 5 J/min through a super-pulsed emission mode
- Special auriculotherapy ERP nozzle
THE SEDATELEC « + »: THE NOGIER FREQUENCIES**
By combining the different Nogier frequencies**, beneficial effects can be potentiated.
5 stimulation modes:
- Analgesic (E and G frequencies) : reduces pain transmission to the central nervous system and improves local trophicity.
- Regeneration (A, B and F frequencies) : accelerates tissue reconstruction, restores cell functions and accelerates the healing and regeneration, process both superficially and deep.
- Relaxation (C, D and G frequencies) : facilitates release of tensions and muscle contractures.
- Nogier frequency** scanning (A to G frequencies): stimulation of pathological areas regardless of the origin of these.
- Individual frequency selection : Each of the 7 Nogier frequencies** can be selected individually to act on a specific physiological function.
- 5 direct access stimulation programs
- Illumination of the working area
- Audible information (30 sec) about the stimulation time
- Rechargeable battery, as easy as a mobile phone
- Independent operation for approximately 10 hours continuous use
- Removable safety Laser key
To keep your device close at hand, an optional stand is available : 112747 – PREM-03 – SUPPORT PREMIO.
Before use, carefully read the user manual.Order