Premio 32D Laser
Cold laser for bio-stimulation. It delivers fast intense local analgesic, regenerative, muscle relaxant action without side effects, promoting hemostasis.
IR 905 nm, 30 W superpulsed, Biostimulation Laser, delivering 1.5 J/min.
CE, Health Canada
INNOVATION / OUR +
2 removable safety program keys: « Dental » and « Body », delivering the appropriate Nogier frequencies**.
Delivered with its case containing 2 sterilisable optic fibres, an emission control tester, a pair of protective goggles*, a rapid charger and a user manual.
Medical device class IIa.
EFFICENCY OF STIMULATION
- 905 nm LASER
- Crest power of 30 W
- Pulses of approximately 80 ns
- Constant energy 1.4 J/min through a super-pulsed emission mode
- 2 removable sterilisable optic fibres (Ø6 mm)
THE SEDATELEC « + »: THE NOGIER FREQUENCIES**
To work on the oral sphere (mucous membranes included) with Nogier frequencies** at -35%. And possibility of adaptation for occasional use on the body (masseter) with the basic Nogier frequencies**. By combining the different Nogier frequencies**, beneficial effects can be potentiated.
5 stimulation modes:
- Analgesic (E and G frequencies) : reduces pain transmission to the central nervous system and improves local trophicity.
- Regeneration (A, B and F frequencies) : accelerates tissue reconstruction, restores cell functions and accelerates the healing and regeneration, process both superficially and deep.
- Relaxation (C, D and G frequencies) : facilitates release of tensions and muscle contractures.
- Nogier frequency** scanning (A to G frequencies): stimulation of pathological areas regardless of the origin of these.
- Individual frequency selection : Each of the 7 Nogier frequencies** can be selected individually to act on a specific physiological function.
- 5 direct access stimulation programs
- Illumination of the working area
- Audible information (30 sec) about the stimulation time
- Rechargeable battery, as easy as a mobile phone
- Independent operation for approximately 10 hours continuous use
- 2 removable safety program key: a “Dental” key, for use in the mouth (with appropriated stimulation frequencies), and a “Body” key.
To keep your device close at hand, an optional stand is available : 112747 – PREM-03 – SUPPORT PREMIO.
*Possibility to purchase an additional pair (MOD-52)
Before use, carefully read the user manual.Order