Medical grade stainless steel disposable needle covered with a 99.7% pure gold film coating, with stimulation magnet.
CE 0123, FDA, Health Canada, Australia
INNOVATION / OUR +
The ASP® Gold can be used to benefit in some allergic patients.
Blister packed individually and packaged in sets of 8, 80 or 200 needles.
Sterilised by Gamma radiation (5 year shelf life).
The indisputable advantages of the ASP® Gold Original:
- Rapid, accurate application with no risk of infection.
- Original shape allowing prolonged stimulation of the auricular point (for up to a few days).
- Hypoallergenic self-adhesive plasters supplied in each box to protect the needle.
- The Sedatelec «click» demonstrates the irreproachable quality of the injector, the result of more than 40 years of experience.
- The bipolar magnet placed in the applicator can stimulate the point after inserting a needle.
- Manufacture by Sedatelec in France in clean rooms, perfect quality and excellent behaviour of materials over time.
Product references :
110637 ASPG8 – PACK SOLO ASP® Original GOLD 8
110625 ASPG80 – ASP Original GOLD 80
110615 ASPG200 – ASP Original GOLD 200
The adhesive plasters supplied with the ASP® are manufactured with a micro-porous support and a hypoallergenic adhesive film.
They are used as required to hold the needle in place and to protect the head of the needle.
Available in bags of 600 plasters, reference : 103621 – ASPLAST600.
Before use, carefully read the user manual.Order