Discover the full potential of photobiomodulation and in particular Laser therapy.
Certify yourself as a phototherapist!
Photobiological therapy offers a completely new, incomparable way to specifically influence metabolic processes in the body. Its effects are groundbreaking and represent a true game changer in the field of biomedicine.
Today, we use the medical term “Photobiomodulation Therapy (PBMt)” for this approach. In the past, it was referred to as Laser therapy or Low-Level-Laser therapy.
- Time: 14 hours
- Target: this course is aimed at medical specialists, general practitioners, alternative practitioners and physiotherapists, as well as therapists with comparable professional qualifications.
- 720 €.
- The PHOTOTHERAPIST (COLLL) certificate module costs 90 €.
The course consists of four parts.
- Part 1: The phenomenal effects of PBM: how and why PBM is able to achieve these.
- Part 2: How you can guarantee and optimise these effects in practice.
- Part 3: How these effects serve various medical fields.
- Part 4: What forms of PBM application are available to you.
In this course you will also see exactly how she uses the Laser on her patients.
For example, how to apply our Premio 32 EVO in auriculotherapy, acupuncture, local therapy and more.
Anja Füchtenbusch (Dipl. Biologist, THP)
Specialist in laser photo therapy, laser acupuncture (human and vet) and laser field (laser frequency) therapy. Author and lecturer on topics related to photo-laser therapy, TCM and regulative therapy methods in human and veterinary medicine